So this year has gone by really fast! Don't be worried if you didn't get a Christmas Card from us, we didn't send them out. Here is an update on the happenings of the McCullough Crew....
Joey- is still working for Charles Schwab and studying his brains off almost every day preparing for the CFP exams. His favorite thing he has learned this year is racketball; he plays it every tuesday night and loves it.
Mikey- Keeps us busy with his excess amounts of energy. He learns so much every day it is hard to keep up with him. Even though he has tons of energy, he is still a sweet heart and I know that he is going to be a heart breaker just like his dad.
Hazel- Our girly girl! I can not believe the things that she will turn into a purse and how she can use her tears to get her own way. She loves to play with Mikey and follows him around most days trying to keep up with him.
Cambi- Me, well, I'm trying to keep going with daily life; sometimes I just want to live the life my kids are and want to leave the cleaning and the housework to someone else. I have enjoyed reading some good books this year and loved having the chance to go on a bunch of fun vacations.
Joey really wants to take a picture of our family in San Fran next week to post as our family "Christmas" picture so I will post that next week.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you! This year has been a challenge in many ways for many people that we know and we hope that all is well for your families. God bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Merry Christmas, McCullough's!! Hope to see you this Christmas!
I can't wait to see you guys! Merry Christmas!
It was so good to see you at Julie's baby shower! Sounds like things are going well for you guys. :)
Post a Comment