This blog is dedicated to happens of the McCullough Crew (Joey, Cambi, Mikey, and Hazel). We hope you have as much fun being updated on ours lives and we have living them! It’s no picnic having three kids under four but it sure can be pretty hilarious at times. Hope you enjoy!
12 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! He is only two, right? going to be three in January, or three going on four? Oh man... he is so cute!
two going to be three in jan
That is sooooo cute! I think I have watch it about 20 times already! I can't wait to see you next month. Give the kids kisses for me.
That made me smile! I can't believe how big he is. When do I get to see you and your kids again?
Sooo cute! Do you do lesson time every day for your kids? That's awesome, you are such a good mom.
YAY Mikey! And Yay you for having "lesson time" - way to go you over achiever!
Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I posted a picture of Avery and Hazel on my blog. Just thought I'd let you know.
Sorry for the mass "commenting" everyone, but check out the HHS friends get together at
http://palmerparty.blogspot.com/2008/11/we-miss-old-friends.html
that was SO CUTE!!! my favorite parts were, "L-M-N-O-P" and "W-X"
Too cute!!!
It is so good you have that on tape...it will be priceless when he is older!
He's so funny! I love kids!
Maybe if I could turn off DCFC I could hear your kid!!!
Post a Comment