Here are some pictures of Mikey at pre-school. We really are trying to teach him to smile better! We will keep trying but let you enjoy the pics in the mean time.
This blog is dedicated to happens of the McCullough Crew (Joey, Cambi, Mikey, and Hazel). We hope you have as much fun being updated on ours lives and we have living them! It’s no picnic having three kids under four but it sure can be pretty hilarious at times. Hope you enjoy!
7 comments:
Cambi, he is so grown up and so cute!! I can't believe he is already in preschool!!
He is so stinkin cute and stylish I might add! We miss you guys!
He is so cute, I can't wait to see him next!
He's getting soo big. So handsome! Preschool is such a fun place for them huh?
He's so dang cute. I like their little headbands, those are hilarious.
What a cutie!! I love the picture of Mikey with the hat & scarf.
Priceless pictures...enjoy every minute!
his smile is cute! adorable kids!
Post a Comment