Heather tagged me....Rules:
1. go to your documents/my pictures or iphoto
2. go to your 6th file
3. go to your 6th picture
4. post it on your blog
5. blog about it
6. tag 6 people
This is me and Joey walking around at Fisherman Wharf in San Fran. It is so fun hanging out with all of Joey's relatives. It's like suddenly having the cousins I never had and always wanted. (I only have 4 cousins on my dad's side and 2 on my moms that are a lot older then me. I have more siblings than cousins!)
Btw- I love that Joey is wearing the purse!
Tag- Melanie, Jami, Brittany, Becky, and Becca (have you made a blog yet!)
Btw- I love that Joey is wearing the purse!
Tag- Melanie, Jami, Brittany, Becky, and Becca (have you made a blog yet!)
2 comments:
I love your smile, Cambi!!
what the! you have a blog! your kids are so cute! email me so i can invite you to mine! pcummard@msn.com
Post a Comment