October 20, 2008

Halloween Party...

Daddy & daughter

Punk Rock Love!

This week-end was our friends Dallas and Jami's Halloween Party! It was super fun and we got all dressed up. Joey and I were Punk Rockers! Joey made his Mo-hawk out of a long hair women wig. 
Hazel was super cute as Tinkerbell (thanks Michelle and Terry). She was loving the outfit. When I first put it on her she stood in first of the mirror admiring her outfit; it was so CUTE! 

Mikey was going to dress up as Peter Pan but he had a fever so he went and hang out with Becca and AJ for the evening (thanks guys!). 
For any of you who came to the party and want your pics here is the link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/MNBphotos/LovellHalloweenSpooktacular2008?authkey=k3fx7BzN1Rk#
 
Btw- The results have come back from that heart monitor that I was wearing all last month. I'm not going to died (good news) but I have been given meds and I will have to have procedure done some time in the future. It is called an atrial arrhythmia ablation procedure. 



13 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

I love halloween!! One of my favorite times of the year! You look so cute and BTW what type of procedure do you need? sounds a little scary....

JoDee said...

So cute! Isn't Fall the best time of the year? I have to say I am loving being in New England for it with all the gorgeous trees. I'm glad things are going ok with your heart - best of luck as you get it all sorted out!

Ruth said...

What?!!!!! Heart problem? Email me all the info please. I had no idea!!!

Craig and Cynthia said...

Seriously cambi, the outfits are adorable but you have a heart condition. What happened? Hope everything is well. Cool Punk rock costumes

Saysha said...

Whoa! Glad you aren't going to drop dead...but sad you have to be on meds! Is this like a forever-on-medication type of thing? Shoot tex...hope the procedure isn't too rough! Just blame it all on Jillian...

Lindsay said...

Bummer we missed out on the professional pictures! Way fun party though! This 'procedure' worries me... what are they gonna do?

nadia shea said...

IWILLTRADELASERHAIRREMOVALFORAFABULOUSWEDDINGVIDEO

:]

Cathy Woodruff said...

It sounded like a great party! Let me know if you need any help. hope you and Mikey are feeling better

Beth said...

CUTE pictures!!! I am with Ruth, WHAT HEART PROBMLEM?!!

PS
Does chopsticks need a wedding photographer? I would love some LASORHAIRREMOVAL!!!...Oh and is she getting married in So Cal?

nadia shea said...

I am getting married January 9th! Here, mesa temple! I am getting sealed at 11:15am. For anyone in your family I am willing to trade LHR :] I already have a photographer, but I am still in need of a DJ, someone to take polaroids at the "photo booth" and extra help distributing the food. I can also do facials, microdermabrasion, waxing, chemical peels, etc. Let me know!

nadia shea said...

our plan for the cake was several cheesecakes surrounded by fresh fruit. Like strawberry and cherry's. We were going to have them on trays, all different heights.

d.jo said...

You guys looked great!

Lindsey and Brett said...

I didn't know about this heart deal?! What's going on? I don't like the sound of that, but I do like the costumes. :)