
So in AZ (that's arizona) it has already been over 105 degrees, so we are spending a lot of time in the pool. It has been a lot of fun going swimming with the kids. Hazel is loving the water and my sister Becca has been nice enough to let us borrow a cute little boat floatie that Hazel likes to hang out in. Mikey has began taking swimming lessons and he is doing really well but I put him in floaties when I don't have Joey around to help.
Funny/Scary story for all of you- So Mikey has been jumping into the pool off the diving board with these floaties on and has been having a lot of fun. But today me and my brother Dan went to the pool and Mikey was with us. He went to the edge of the pool (no floaties mind you) and I said Mikey don't jump you need your floaties on. He seemed to pause for a moment. Me and Dan looked at each other and said that there is no way he would just jump he understands about floaties. Right? Wrong... just as I finished saying that Mikey jumps in and of course sinks to the bottom while my brother jumps in after him. Mikey was totally fine but he did look a little confused. I suppose he doesn't understand about floaties after all.
So watch your kids around water!
5 comments:
Wow that is scary. You can't take your eye off for a second.
So glad you guys were right there! Scary to see what these kidlets come up with.
OVer 100 degrees? Can you puh-lease stop hogging all that nice weather and send some our way? It was raining and 52 degrees today (and forecast the same for the next 4 days).
cambi! that is like the worst feeling ever huh?! that happened twice to me when nanny-ing.
ok i am excited for monday, i am taking a few more pictures today.
is there anything to do with rain?
YIKES! We are coming down next week maybe Mikey could teach Blake how to swim! Maybe when Blake is a little older! BUt if you're around I'd love to abuse your clubhouse privlages!
Post a Comment